We do not charge any fees for using our services. We are not direct lenders but simply match you with appropriate lenders within our lenders network based on your application and credit score. We do not have any impact or control over loan fees, the costs of your loan or annual percentage rate of your loan. The fees and rates associated with your loan will vary, based on numerous factors and are usually higher (on a percentage basis) than traditional bank loans such as a mortgage or home equity loan. These details will be explained thoroughly by your lender upon approval of your loan.
Please thoroughly review all the information provided by the lender in the agreement including the loan amount, fees, rates and all other details. There is no obligation to accept these terms until you approve the agreement. If you have a question or concern regarding the loan amount, fees or rate, please contact the lender directly. We expressly disclaim any and all liability related to your application or representations made by any lenders to whom you may contact.
*Be careful With Your Debt
The accumulation of debt is an increasing problem not just in America, but across the globe. But, that’s not an excuse. It is imperative that you understand how much your bills are, so you can begin to take control of them. Write down all your debt – rent/mortgage, auto loan, credit cards, college loans, insurance, medical bills, etc. It’s important to see it written down.
Call the companies you owe and tell them that you want to pay them back and are going to do so. The vast majority of companies are willing to work with you to develop a plan to pay them back. The first step to getting out of debt is to take control of the problem.
Other Steps You Can Take to Ensure Your Online Protection
* Do not send sensitive information to us via e-mail. Instead, use our contact form which is a secure form. You can find this on the Main Page under the tab “Contact Us”
* Keep your browser up to date. Most web browsers send security updates on a regular basis. You should always install these updates as soon as they become available.
* Keep your anti-virus software up to date and make sure your computer firewall protection is always operating.
* When choosing a password, make it difficult to remember. Yes, for best security this is true. Make it a combination of number and letters, upper and lower case letters. This will increase your account security greatly. Of course, do not share your password with others.
* Do not use the same password for every site either. So, if your password is discovered, this will lessen the impact.
* We recommend that you check your credit score once a year to make sure the information is accurate and to make sure you have not been a victim of identity theft. It is also recommended to check your credit report yearly to make sure everything is accurate, and also to ensure you have not been the victim of identity theft.